Monday, February 25, 2008

I'll be off-blog for a little while

Hi, gentle readers. Just wanted to let the 10 wonderful people who read my blog know that I'll be on vacation from Feb 27-Mar 14. I'm going to Bali and South Africa (I know. It's a long story).

Normally I would be quite excited about going away. God knows what a cold winter we've had, but on Saturday, I came down with a cold, which was combined with an asthma reaction to the pollen dump that weekend.
Fuck. :( I'll be careful not to spread my germs. I always wonder why people travel when they're sick, but now I sympathize.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey - have an amazing time!

Ursula said...

South Africa is great. I just have a scarf around my neck that I have bought there. Be careful. Best. Ursula

Yogamum said...

I wish you a miraculous recovery so you can enjoy what is sure to be an amazing trip!!!

LI Ashtangini said...

that sounds wonderful!!! take lots of pictures!

Anonymous said...

ay carumba, this is no way to keep your stats up. plus, who will i sweat next to on sunday?

armani said...

Hi, my five wonderful readers!

Thanks for your good wishes. I'll try to blog when I'm away, but will have to see how the internet works.

Take care. Practice lots!

Arturo said...

have a great time, armani, and i hope that you get over the cold in the first few days.
cheers, arturo

Anonymous said...

OMG you swore! You really must be sick. I am green with envy but hope you and W have a great time. I'm sure that you will find lots in your travels that will keep you using your yoga mind. And I'm sure at least in Bali you can do some yoga on the beach. Ack! I'm turning green again.....Caroline

Anonymous said...

i miss you

Anonymous said...

did i mention that i miss you?

Anonymous said...

Well...where are you???
WE MISS YOU!!!!!! And we also want to know how nice it was to be warm when we were here dealing with snow, ice and cold weather!?

Anonymous said...

Are you home? Welcome back!

Arturo said...

hi armani
u back yet?
how about some pics?
cheers,
arturo

Samyama Mama said...

Yeah, are you back yet? We all miss you!!! I'll bet you're all nice and tan and rested, while we're all pasty and harried.

Samyama Mama said...

Dammit, I can't keep this photo from posting! Someone with a brain, help me!!