Sunday, March 16, 2008

Back from Vacation

I missed all of you cyber-shalamates! Hope you've all been doing well.

I just got back from my safari in South Africa and week in Bali. I feel very relaxed and rejuvenated from the big adventure, but just a little tired at the moment from the 17+ hour flight home from Singapore.

I'm still organizing my digital pics and need to develop some film rolls, but here's a starter picture of some rhinos we bumped into on this game reserve.
One thought that occurred to me while on the hunt for rhinos and other wild animals...

Vegetarians can get just as piss-angry as meat eaters.

I'll post more photos and stories as I get settled. Take care!

10 comments:

Yogamum said...

The trip sounds fantastic! I can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! All this time I was imagining you on a beach, just like the picture on your last post...

crankyhausfrau said...

so cool! my son loved the rhino picture. welcome home!

LI Ashtangini said...

Welcome back! I missed you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too! Welcome home!

sparklepony said...

Welcome back! Hope you had a great time, and were able to enjoy sans cold and allergies! See you soon!

armani said...

Hi, y'all: You guys are so sweet. I missed you a whole bunch too. I'll to post something interesting. :) And special welcome to sparklepony!

LI Ashtangini said...

I LOVE Sparklepony's blog name. That's fantastic!

Anonymous said...

fucking hell, why didn't you tell me sooner you were back?

armani said...

lax: uhm, i think your email is fucked. i keep getting back undeliverable emails. you're paying your cable bill regularly right?