Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dude, where's my true self?

OK, so here's another lazybones check-it-out post. Sorry. Hope you'll feel it was worth watching nonetheless. (And no, I'm not refunding 3 minutes of your life back!) It's a movie trailer by a filmmaker who thinks anyone who does yoga will become "transformed." So she gets this somewhat sceptical guy from NY as the subject of her film to try different kinds of yoga around the country and finally to Mysore with the Man, all in the hopes that he will become "enlightened." According to the summary, things don't quite go as expected. But hijinks and much introspection do ensue.

Bet you thought I was going to post about The Love Guru with Mike Myers, eh? Well, you can find that yourself on Youtube. It's okay. This other movie has a considerably smaller budget, so I don't mind plugging it. Let me know what you think. I can't really tell if it's going to be good or bad.

No comments: