Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sparklepony, Heeyyyyy!

A lot of people have been asking about Sparklepony, so I thought I'd give you a little more background.

Sparklepony has many talents, but she has one that any ashtangi would kill for. She is a smart and sparkling TV producer, photographer (currently snapping with a holga)and powder skier. I first met her when a colleague recommended her as a massage therapist. (I trusted her opinion because she had been one as well.) But Sparklepony is not just any ol' LMT that you find next to your neighborhood corner Starbuck's. She has magical, healing powers. Years ago, she helped put me back together after my body was abused and ripped apart by sadistic Iyengar teachers. She continues to work on my body now that I have made the switch.

Sparklepony comes from Planet Unicorn where she lives and plays with her unicorn friends. If you are nice and fun, she might consider taking you on a client. But my appointments always take precedence. Just so you know. And her name is not Jennifer, either.

Here is a video of her life and friends. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Samyama Mama said...

The one unicorn sort of sounds like Mr. Garrison.

Anonymous said...

god, that is the best planet in the universe. Armani, wow, what can I say. If only I belonged on Planet Unicorn. I'm tired of being boring old laksmi and I CAN'T be sparklepony because someone else already is! I'm going to go eat popcorn and drown my sorrows.

Arturo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carl said...

Laksmi, you can always be Princess of Planet Popcorn.

Arturo said...

Hi Armani
That reminds me of the children's book on an unicorn by Carson Kressley, "You're Different and That's Super."
Cheers,
Arturo

Anonymous said...

I have stopped blogging because I cannot be sparkelpony. I quit.

Carl said...

Laksmi, if you can't spell Sparklepony correctly then you aren't ready to handle the responsibility that comes with the name.